The Mission of the City of Central Fall’s Planning and Economic Development Department is to build a city that is secure in its future, grounded in its rich historical past and resurgent in its present state. The vision that supports this mission is a healthy and beautiful Central Falls, built on inclusive growth, economic opportunity, and an atmosphere of trust.
The Department of Planning and Economic Development's scope addresses three development components for the City of Central Falls:
- Resources for new and existing businesses
- Tax incentive programs for businesses
- Land parcels available for development
- Community Development:
- BVCAP Home Repair Program
- Central Falls Community Block Grant (CDBG) Program
- Resources and Organizations for Health, Housing, Education & Employment, and more
- Housing tenants' rights
- Comprehensive Community Planning:
Feel free to visit our Staff Directory to get in touch with us today!