How can I change the mailing address on my tax bill?

See the Assessor’s Office portion of the website to obtain a change of address form. This form must be completed by the property owner ONLY and returned to the Assessor’s Office. The form can be mailed, emailed, or dropped off in person at the Assessor’s window on the first floor of City Hall. PLEASE NOTE: Any forms submitted by someone other than the property owner will NOT be honored.

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.