You may obtain your registration form and register to vote in person at many different places including the DMV and other government offices.
You may register at:
- The Board of Canvassers at City Hall. You may contact them at (401) 727-7450.
- Any office of the Rhode Island Division of Motor Vehicles. You may register to vote when you apply for a driver’s license, license renewal or DMV personal identification document.
- Agencies providing public assistance, such as the Department of Human Services.
- State-funded programs assisting people with disabilities.
- Armed forces recruiting offices.
Contact the Board of Elections at 401-222-2345 for a complete list of agencies where you may register or change your address.